The Governors review the School Development each year in April.
This important document sets out our main priorities for improving our school and is supported by a detailed plan that details key actions, personnel responsible, timescales and the desired outcomes. The Plan is reviewed at every Governor meeting – in committee meetings as well as in the meetings of the Full Governing Body.
- To improve the quality of learning and teaching in English
- To improve the quality of learning and teaching in Mathematics
- To broaden/increase/improve the provision for children who require additional support with their learning, with particular regard to the impact of Covid-19
- To improve the attainment and progress of all disadvantaged pupils (Pupil Premium) to be in line with that of all other pupils
- To improve the quality of written and verbal feedback given to children on their learning
- To improve the whole curriculum experience of CJS children
- To improve the school’s premises & facilities to improve access to the building, strengthen community partnership and enable improvements in learning and teaching
Read the full SDP here