The Governors review the School Development each year in April.
This important document sets out our main priorities for improving our school and is supported by a detailed plan that details key actions, personnel responsible, timescales and the desired outcomes. The Plan is reviewed at every Governor meeting – in committee meetings as well as in the meetings of the Full Governing Body.
- To improve the quality of learning and teaching in Literacy – with the focus on a consistent approach to planning, teaching and assessment
- To improve the quality of learning and teaching in mathematics
- To improve the quality of learning and teaching for children who require additional support
- To improve the attainment and progress of all disadvantaged pupils (to be in line with that of all other pupils)
- To improve the quality of feedback given to children on their learning
- To improve the school’s premises & facilities to enable improvements in learning and teaching (in particular the IT infrastructure)
Read the full SDP here